Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Repeating Recipes : Tomato Basil Soup for Lunch

I don't know about you, but I am getting colder by the minute. Winter is harsh over here, and today I splurged for two pairs of long johns and a new coat. Maybe I need a little more meat on my bones? Or maybe I just need to warm up with a good cup of soup when I have the chance.

PaperBicycle_TomatoBasilSoup_LindsayNohl_pattern_sm

Today's recipe is one of my very favorite soups. I've chosen to illustrate this recipe, which can be made in both a regular and a vegetarian option. I also happen to think this would be great paired with a quick and dirty grilled cheese sandwich, if you needed a bit of lunchtime variety!

PaperBicycle_TomatoBasilSoup_LindsayNohl_recipecard_FRONT_sm
The Front

PaperBicycle_TomatoBasilSoup_LindsayNohl_recipecard_REV_sm
And the Reverse

Don't forget -- we put the low res versions on the blog, but if you click HERE, you can download the high res version of this recipe card -- which can be printed on a sheet of 8.5 x 11 letter sized paper.

I'm in a soup-y mood this week, so I think I'll be enjoying a bowl of this myself!
Happy eating!

2 comments:

  1. Please post the picture of this recipe !! because i am expecting this one will be good !!

    ReplyDelete